Let's get right into the links.
- A slew of football post game stories coming from all my media homies and then some. Kraig Williams at The Deseret News, Tim Olsen at Cache Sports Media, Tavin Stucki at The Utah Statesman, Tony Jones at The Salt Lake Tribune, Wade Denniston at The Herald Journal, and Matt Harris at KSL.com.
- Kraig Williams pulls double-duty, heading straight to Pocatello to cover basketball's 75-62 win over Idaho State. Nate Laursen, Shawn Harrison, and our good friends over at USUstats.com all threw down recaps as well.
- Brad Rock at the D-news and Kurt Kragthorpe at the Trib each had their own pieces on just how huge of a step the Utah State football program took Saturday. Wade Denniston comes up again with another piece on the USU seniors and their legacy they're leaving.
- Tony Jones lays out some details on the chatter going on between Utah State and the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, including some excellent props for the USU students from the bowl's executive director.
And now for the Bobby Wagner portion of the links....
- In essentially a no-brainer, Bobby Wagner gets tagged with WAC Defensive Player of the Week by both the WAC and College Sports Madness.
- ESPN.com gives B-Wagz a helmet sticker.
- Sportsbeat Sunday features Bobby's love for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Again, if anything was missed, let me know.